Sacred Spirals was created by its founders to provide safe space for healing,
rejuvenation, and spiritual growth
within our community.
Our approach, based on the Breathwork process, emphasizes holding safe and sacred space with compassion and understanding. We hope to be able to assist you to connect with your own inner wisdom and to witness your personal discovery of greater balance, strength, insight and self-acceptance.
All of Sacred Spiral’s facilitators have deep experiential knowledge of journeying with and facilitating Breathwork and have undergone years of training in depth psychology and spiritual practices, this blending is known as psycho-spiritual practice.
Sara Curran is passionate about empowering people. She has been helping clients through multiple avenues achieve personal goals, visions and talents for more than 30 years. She combines compassionate intuition and visionary gifts with a pragmatic approach to guide others in their growth.
Her background, training and education include the following:
- Certified Mandala Facilitator through the Mandala Facilitation Training, 2007 and 2009, by Dr. Judith Cornell, Ph.D.
- Ordained Minister, 2008, and certified Master Breathwork™ Facilitator through V.R. Institute.
- National and international competitive swimmer and swim instructor. She has worked with elite athletes as well as novices since 1998.
- Color consultant with Color 1 Associates, Inc. She has offered public and private presentations, personal shopping and interior decorating consultations.
- B.A. from Scripps College in Comparative Literature. Phi Beta Kappa.
- B.F.A. from the Kansas City Art Institute in Painting and Printmaking.
Sara Claire is committed to helping people feel good about themselves through actively experiencing their inherent strengths and abilities and through awakening to their inner light and true self.
Lesley Jackson: Believes that there is still room in the world for dreamers. Sometimes you need a personal dose of healing energy before you can bounce back, renew with hope, and make your wishes come true. Once you’re able to move from hibernation to inspiration, she wants to help you answer the question, “how will you change the world”?
Lesley is an entrepreneur who is both heart-centered and successful. She has founded several companies in various fields. She is a co-founder and board member of Sacred Spirals and a certified Master Facilitator of Breathwork.
She considers herself to be a perpetual student of life. Her desire is to experience as much of life as is presented to her, therefore she often finds herself in new situations that stretch her awareness of what she is capable of doing.
- Degree in Computer Science from Palm Beach State. Dean’s List and President’s List.
- Founded her first business in 2002.
- Awarded one of Florida’s Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses in 2007.
- Worked with DUI population coming out of prison for felony DUI.
- Founded and ran a halfway house for women in recovery from addictions.
- Founded a coaching, and inspirational retreat practice for professionals.
- Currently she also rehabilitates and sells updated homes in the rapidly improving inner city.
“Lesley is able to do something I have known only one or two very talented healers to do. She is able to make a person feel like they are the only person in the room. She can hold space for any process without showing shock, judgment or distaste. She shows compassion, care, and the ability to retain the process then offer sincere feedback without the need to fix, fade or minimize the other person.” ~ Alyson ~
Nancy Jenkins is a co-founder and board member of Sacred Spirals, an ordained minister, and a Certified Facilitator of Breathwork. She brings 30 years of experience in business and 14 years of recovery experience to her role as counselor. She believes that in healing ourselves we can best help our loved ones and community. She is honored to help others find the personal answers they seek and achieve their full potential.
When not facilitating workshops, Nancy provides marketing communication services for regional and national organizations. Her work has received more than 25 regional and national awards for excellence in design, editorial and public relations — including the ASAE Gold Circle Award for writing and a Silver Anvil, several Prisms and Bronze Quills in the field of public relations.
- Certified Breathwork Facilitator and Ordained Minister through V.R. Institute.
- Owner of Jenkins Integrated Marketing, LLC, founded 2003
- Bachelor degree in Journalism from University of Missouri-Columbia
- Master of Science in Integrated Marketing Communications from
the University of Kansas
- Currently working on a master’s degree in counseling at University of Missouri-Kansas City.
Nancy is married and resides in Lee’s Summit, Missouri, with her husband and two dogs. She enjoys reading, movies, gardening, and being in nature.