Mindful choices for purifying, nourishing, and maintaining a healthy body and weight
A poor diet can contribute to a wide variety of physical discomforts
- Stuffy head
- Fatigue or difficulty sleeping
- Digestion and other gastrointestinal problems
- Food cravings and weight gain
- Reduced mental clarity
- Low libido
When we make a choice to eat a healthier diet, whether it is in order to lose weight or because a health event has precipitated the choice, we often start to feel deprived immediately. We haven’t restricted one calorie or said “no” to one cookie yet, and already a voice is in our head screaming in agony over the suffering we are being subjected to.
If we somehow manage to get this new pattern of eating going, for even a portion of one day, the voice will unwittingly speak up and say things like, “I have done so well, I deserve this ice cream.” If diabetes is the reason for your diet change, then the reward for ‘good behavior’ is most definitely not ice cream.
This is a form of self sabotage. It takes a variety of forms and can be quite creative, and elusive when trying to identify how and why we find ourselves eating ice cream again, even when there is such a high price involved, as in the case of the diabetic.
You may not know how good you can feel until you partake in this workshop.
- You will not go hungry, in fact I call it a five star diet.
- You will have a buddy, or support partner, who will go through the workshop with you.
- We ask you to commit make one small change to your diet per week.
- We will ask you questions that may not seem to be related to your food choices.
- Some amount of journaling and other mediums of personal expression are utilized.
- You will have several opportunities to look at your emotional relationship with food and form new emotional associations.
- You will learn to eat for success.
A purification program can have a significant, positive effect on the biochemistry of the body while allowing natural toxins and byproducts of daily metabolism to be eliminated.
You may notice the following:
- Improved weight-management results
- Increased energy/vitality
- Better digestion
- Less bloating
- Clearer thinking
- Clearer skin
- Shinier hair
- Disappearance or lessening of past conditions (PMS,digestive problems, etc.)
- Better sleep
If you would like to be notified the next time we offer this workshop please go to the contact us page and, with a few clicks of the mouse, and a little fill in the blanks, we will keep you informed!